• Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science or related
• 3+ years of Linux infrastructure experience: administration and troubleshooting
• Technical knowledge of Windows and Linux Networking
• Solid knowledge of Amazon Web Service public cloud service and Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform
is a plus
• Solid knowledge of CI/CD tools: Jenkins, TeamCity, and/or Amazon CodeDeploy
• Experience with cloud deployment system: Terraform or AWS CloudFormation
• Experience with configuration management systems: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or Salt
• Hands on experience with: Docker for containers, Git for version control, Python and Bash for scripting
• Container orchestration using Kubernetes, including managed AWS EKS, GCP, Azure, and/or on-premise
• Big data processing using Spark, Cloud Dataflow, and/or Google BigQuery
• Log management platforms including ELK stack, Splunk, or others
Centralized logging/monitoring/security/A&A solutions
Zoral offers attractive salary, compensation package, as well as good opportunities for career and personal development.
• Design DevOps solutions in cooperation with product, customer, and IT teams to deliver high performance, scalable, and resilient software services
• Conduct cost/benefit analysis for operations spending and initiatives
• Develop and maintain Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines for company products and customer solutions
• Deploy and support public and private cloud environments (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes), including databases, web and application servers/containers, management tools
• Codify infrastructure components and operational practices (Infrastructure-as-Code)
• Keep track of latest developments in the field of DevOps and public clouds to utilize leading technologies and methods in the operational stack improvements
Founded in 2004, Zoral is a fintech software R&D company that helps banks, insurance, and retail to create automation environment that streamlines processes, increases profitability, and optimizes risks. Our comprehensive AI/ML models and real-time decision solutions successfully benefit businesses of all sizes — from startups to London/NY stock exchange listed companies.
A dedicated lab focused on predictive systems for digital financial products, as well as offices in London, Philadelphia, and Berlin, help us deliver our technologies in USA, Canada, UK, Australasia, Africa, and Latin America.
Innovative experts in software and web development, data science, quality assurance, and digital marketing stand behind the success of Zoral’s products and services.
Visit zorallabs.com to learn more about Zoral expertise before getting on board.
Please, send your CV with detailed description of your work experience and skills to email@example.com