• Strong SQL skills
• Experience with BI systems:
o Tableau is preferred
o Excel as a BI tool, including integration with external data sources
• Data Analysis, Data Mining skills, Machine Learning will be a plus
• Good written and spoken English
• Ability to communicate with English speaking technical and business stakeholders to discuss requirements and design
• Experience with different SQL dialects and relation database systems (MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL), including stored procedures and triggers
• Google Cloud Platform technology stack: BigQuery, Data Studio, Dataprep, Storage
• R, Python will be a plus
Zoral Labs offers attractive salary, compensation package, flexible working schedule, paid vacation and sick leaves. Our employees have good opportunities for professional growth, as well as career path development from technical specialists to project managers and other management positions
Founded in 2004, Zoral is a fintech software R&D company that helps banks, insurance, and retail to create automation environment that streamlines processes, increases profitability, and optimizes risks. Our comprehensive AI/ML models and real-time decision solutions successfully benefit businesses of all sizes — from startups to London/NY stock exchange listed companies.
A dedicated lab focused on predictive systems for digital financial products, as well as offices in London, Philadelphia, and Berlin, help us deliver our technologies in USA, Canada, UK, Australasia, Africa, and Latin America.
Innovative experts in software and web development, data science, quality assurance, and digital marketing stand behind the success of Zoral’s products and services.
Visit zorallabs.com to learn more about Zoral expertise before getting on board.
Please, send your CV with detailed description of your work experience and skills to firstname.lastname@example.org