• Strong development skills with С#, NET Framework
• Knowledge and experience with NET Core 2.0, MS ASP.NET Core 2.0
• Strong experience with SQL- databases (No-SQL is a plus)
• Extensive experience with Amazon AWS Compute, Storage, Databases, Networking & Content Delivery technologies
• Good knowledge of unit testing (NUnit, NSpec or others)
• Good knowledge of ORM frameworks (Entity Framework Core)
• Work experience with IoC containers (Autofac, StructureMap or others)
• Mocking framework (Moq)
• Strong Mathematical and Computer Science background
• Confident knowledge of English
• Workflow processing
• Metadata driven systems
• Microservices architecture
• RESTful API, JSON, Message-based APIs
• Experience developing SaaS products
• Mobile development experience (Cordova)
• Big Data processing (Spark, Apache Beam)
• Task-based async API
• Data Management
• Code Optimization techniques
• Work experience/willingness to innovate in the financial sector
Zoral Labs offers attractive salary, compensation package, flexible working schedule, paid vacation and sick leaves.
• Participating in progressive back end applications and web services development for fast-growing financial area
• Further implementation of the products to a client environment
We specialize in advanced software fields such as BI, Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (AI/ML), High Speed Computing, Cloud Computing, BIG Data Predictive Analytics, Unstructured Data processing, Finance, Risk Management and Security.
We create extensible decision engine services, data analysis and management solutions, real-time automatic data processing applications.
We are looking for the software engineers to design, build and implement large, scalable web service architecture with decision engine used as its base. If you are excited about development of artificial intellect, behavior analysis data solutions, big data approach then we can give you an opportunity to reveal your talents.
Please, send your CV with detailed description of your work experience and skills to firstname.lastname@example.org.