• .NET Core 3.1, .NET 5
• Cloud-based solutions (AWS)
• Docker, Kubernetes, and related ecosystem
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code approach and tools (Terraform would be a plus)
• Experience with RDBMS (MySQL, Postgres, AWS Aurora)
• ASP.NET Core
• JSON, RESTful API
• Work experience with distributed version control systems (Git)
• Work experience with issue tracking systems (JIRA)
• Work experience with IoC containers (Autofac, StructureMap or others)
• Mathematical and Computer Science background, MS or higher preferred.
• English: Upper-Intermediate
• Solid understanding of OWASP
• Solid understanding of Agile SDLC
• ORM frameworks (Entity framework)
• Good knowledge of unit testing (NUnit, MSTest, NSpec or others)
• Attractive salary and good opportunities for career and personal development
• Compensation package
• Good opportunities for career and personal development
• Support technical design decisions and create design documentation
• Manage DevOps related activities
• Manage release activities
• Ensure proper usage of source-control branching model
• Facilitate code review process
• Communicate with key project stakeholders
• Participate in building project roadmap
We specialize in advanced software fields such as BI, Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (AI/ML), High Speed Computing, Cloud Computing, BIG Data Predictive Analytics, Unstructured Data processing, Finance, Risk Management and Security.
We create extensible decision engine services, data analysis and management solutions, real-time automatic data processing applications.
We are looking for the software engineers to design, build and implement large, scalable web service architecture with decision engine used as its base. If you are excited about development of artificial intellect, behavior analysis data solutions, big data approach then we can give you an opportunity to reveal your talents.
Please, send your CV with detailed description of your work experience and skills to [email protected].