· Strong SQL knowledge (knowledge of analytical functions will be a plus)
· Ability to compose SQL Views with complicated logic
· Experience in bash, shell scripting will be a big plus
· Experience in working with UNIX-like operating systems will be a big plus
· Experience with cloud projects (AWS, Azure)
· Deep understanding of DWH, ETL, BI concepts
· Ability to analyze amounts of data and find discrepancies in data
· Understanding of common data manipulation/aggregation concepts
· Automated tests implementation experience
· Integration of automated tests into CI/CD pipeline
Google Cloud Platform knowledge would be a plus:
• Google Storage, BigQuery, BigTable, Dataflow, Google SQL;
• QA experience in large-scale ETL projects would be a plus;
• Version control: Git;
• CI/CD: TeamCity, Jenkins.
Zoral offers attractive salary, compensation package, flexible working schedule, paid vacation and sick leaves.
• analyze huge amounts of data. Ability to write and execute complex SQL queries
• finding of root causes of possible data issues in DWH
• tests planning
• manual and automated tests design
• cover manual test-cases with auto-tests in existing framework
• tests implementation and execution to support timely delivery of the platform.
Founded in 2004, Zoral is a fintech software R&D company that helps banks, insurance, and retail to create automation environment that streamlines processes, increases profitability, and optimizes risks. Our comprehensive AI/ML models and real-time decision solutions successfully benefit businesses of all sizes — from startups to London/NY stock exchange listed companies.
A dedicated lab focused on predictive systems for digital financial products, as well as offices in London, Philadelphia, and Berlin, help us deliver our technologies in USA, Canada, UK, Australasia, Africa, and Latin America.
Innovative experts in software and web development, data science, quality assurance, and digital marketing stand behind the success of Zoral’s products and services.
Project: development and delivery of a Google Cloud Platform (GCP) based on scalable fault tolerant data processing and analytics platform.