• 3+ years of web development experience;
• At least Bachelor’s degree in Software engineering or Computer Science;
• Intermediate level of English
• Ability to work as part of a team (in FinTech domain would be a plus);
• Expert level of JS, HTML, CSS knowledge
• Experience working with AngularJS;
Experience in ReactJS — nice to have;
• Ability to handle styling, side effects, and testing;
• Familiar with component-driven architecture principles;
• You have an analytical mindset and an eye for detail;
• High standards for the quality of UI;
• Having an emphasis on the quality of the code, test-driven mindset;
• Appreciation towards software craftsmanship, clean code, patterns, and design principles.
• Attractive salary and good opportunities for career and personal development;
• Compensation package;
• Good opportunities for career and personal development.
If you are not afraid of challenges, want to work with cutting-edge technologies and tools, solve interesting tasks and be a part of a great team, so this Frontend Developer job in Zoral is the best place for you.
By taking this open position, your main responsibilities are going to be:
• Developing B2B platform in order to help the partners in performing their business in real-time;
• Take responsibility for bringing the UX and UI;
• Taking part in pushing the platform to the new level by scaling it by close collaboration with product designers and PM’s on scalable front-end solutions;
• New features implementing and users’ experience improvement;
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries to React and some other front ends;
• Work on improving the front-end codebase (primarily React) and help the company run it efficiently on the AWS infrastructure.
Zoral produced the world’s first, fully automated, STP consumer credit platforms.
We carried out a survey of banking/finance companies in the process of moving to digital products.
We operate one of the largest labs in Europe focused on Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML), predictive systems for consumer/SME credit and financial products.
Our clients are based in USA, Canada, Europe, Africa, Asia, South America and Australia.