Zoral, a leading provider of research and development to the software industry, is searching for an experienced Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager to join its development center in Kyiv.
The Business Analyst / Project Manager will work closely with:
• Management, operations, marketing, finance, software development etc. teams and representatives on the customer site;
• Customer fintech solution development teams on Zoral side;
• Zoral software products management and development teams;
And will be the primary source of requirements and supplementary information needed to deliver high quality software products to the customers.
• Obtain and document business objectives and business requirements for the fintech solution developed and delivered to a customer;
• Get familiar with the customer’s existing business processes, KPI’s, software systems, databases etc., document if needed.
• Conduct analysis of the existing processes, KPI’s, metrics, software etc. to identify bottlenecks, issues, risks, opportunities to be addressed in the fintech solution;
• Design, document and negotiate new or changed business processes proposed to meet the business objectives and requirements;
• Identify, document and negotiate detailed functional and non-functional requirements for the fintech solution to be delivered.
• Review existing 3rd party fintech solutions and platforms to identify missing or potentially useful solution features, perform research of API being used.
• Work with product management and project management to prioritize & plan solution features for different solution releases;
• Provide day-to-day assistance to fintech solution development teams, including requirements clarification, Jira backlog maintenance, obtaining supplementary information/material etc.;
• Prepare UAT (user acceptance testing) cases and training guidelines for customer operations teams, assist them in conducting UAT and trainings;
• Coordinate issues and defects resolution with the development team; clarify and investigate new issues with clients; communicate issues statuses and progress to the client;
• Coordinate business analysis and requirements analysis process, be the main and self-sufficient driving force in this process.
Required experience and knowledge:
• 4+ years of Business Analysis and Requirements Analysis experience in relevant areas. Previous experience with complex software development (or integration) projects is a must.
• Basics understanding or willingness to learn lending, corporate finance discipline, accounting. Experience in the fintech area would be a plus;
• Strong knowledge of requirements analysis methodologies and methods;
• Strong knowledge of and practical experience with business processes and software requirements documenting methods and formats: user stories & acceptance criteria, use cases etc.;
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
• Good understanding of technology and ability to present technical information on both a technical level and a business level. Technical or project management background would be a significant plus;
• Good analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to explain complicated concepts in plain language
• Good understanding of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies;
• A team player attitude with desire to collaborate and share knowledge with customer teams and solution development teams;
• Highly motivated, creative, and results-driven, good self-management skills.
• Hands-on Jira and Confluence
Nice to have:
• UML, BPMN 2.0;
• SQL basics
• Basic understanding of REST and SOAP API
• Basics of Cloud services, SaaS, PaaS, Amazon Web Services etc..
Attractive salary and good opportunities for career and personal development;
Good opportunities for career and personal development.
We specialize in advanced software fields such as BI, Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (AI/ML), High Speed Computing, Cloud Computing, BIG Data, Predictive Analytics, Unstructured Data processing, Finance, Risk Management and Security.
Depending on the project, it can be consulting in data analysis and risk management, with customers geography stretching all over the world or creation of extensible decision engine services, data analysis and management solutions, real-time automatic data processing applications.
If you are excited about development of artificial intellect, behavior analysis data solutions, big data approach then we can give you an opportunity to reveal your talents.