• Experience in quality assurance of web applications and backend system components;
• Understanding of interfacing technologies like SOAP, REST, Rabbit MQ, SNS/SQS etc.
• Base knowledge of SQL (for at least one of various databases: MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.)
• Experience with Data Driven Test;
• Usage of automation testing tools, skills and experience in automation testing scripts writing as well as the ability to perform manual testing;
• Experience of working with continuous integration servers;
• Knowledge and experience in QA control throughout the production cycle, Release management;
• Ability to write clear descriptions and reproducible cases, understanding of “obligatory” bug report parameters;
• Punctuality, attentiveness, accuracy;
• team playing, knowledge sharing;
• clever-minded, quick-witted person.
• Strong English;
• Strong team-work focus;
• Good communication skills.
• Test Cases writing, making of testing/quality reports;
• Ability to make continuous improvement of QA processes;
• Advanced knowledge of software testing methodologies and techniques.
• Attractive salary and good opportunities for career and personal development;
• Compensation package;
• Good opportunities for career and personal development;
• Office in a picturesque place.
• Perform automated and manual testing;
• Continuous integration environment building and support;
• Work with requirements;
• Provide quality control throughout the production cycle;
• Release management.
We specialize in advanced software fields such as BI, Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (AI/ML), High Speed Computing, Cloud Computing, BIG Data Predictive Analytics, Unstructured Data processing, Finance, Risk Management, and Security. We create extensible decision engine services, data analysis, and management solutions, real-time automatic data processing applications.
We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join our development center in Kyiv.