Technical skills & hands on experience:
- Structured/semi-structured/unstructured Data Analysis, Data Mining and Machine Learning approaches and tools;
- Cloud platforms: AWS, GCP;
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes;
- Distributed secure systems architecture & design patterns and best practices.
Software development skills:
- Familiar with Agile software development methodologies (KANBAN, SCRUM);
Other skills required:
- Good spoken and written English;
- Self-sufficient: able to work and deliver with the minimal support required;
• Attractive salary and good opportunities for career and personal development
• Compensation package
• Good opportunities for career and personal development
• Office in a picturesque place
• Capture key business requirements in communication & cooperation with the key business stakeholders;
• Analyze of and research on detailed requirement, solution architecture & design options;
• Develop of PoC (proof of concept) and demo prototypes to validate the requirements and design;
• Develop production-ready solutions based on the requirements captured and design created, in close cooperation with or as part of the development project team, which may include (depending on the project):
o Consultancy on or ownership of the solution design and architecture
o Detailed design and development of the key solution components
o Oversee of development of the solution components
o Participation in the team effort on the solution’s CI/CD, environments, development & delivery process.
• Assist the development team with improving and enhancing the solution, based on the key stakeholders’ requirements.
Zoral specialize in advanced software fields such as BI, Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (AI/ML), High Speed Computing, Cloud Computing, BIG Data Predictive Analytics, Unstructured Data processing, Finance, Risk Management and Security.
We are searching for a professional and courteous Client Services Manager with great people skills to help our customers. The Client Services Manager will be tasked with maintaining current clients’ needs, keeping accurate correspondence records, meeting regularly with management, updating client details. Your dedication to the needs of our clients will encourage client loyalty through positive client-to-business engagement.
To ensure success in this role, the ideal candidate should demonstrate excellent active listening and communication skills, good personal presentation, politeness and tact, and be able to function in a high pressure environment. The Client Services Manager should provide timely solutions to client’s problems, build sustainable and continuous relationships with clients, show initiative and drive when dealing with client requests.