We are looking for an engineer with prior production experience with the following skills:
— MWP (a bonus)
— Node JS
— ES6 features
— Unit tests (Jest framework, Enzyme)
Our team is built on excellent working experience, open-mindedness, and togetherness. We are open to discussion, helpful and ready to share our expertise with the newcomers.
Education and Development
We encourage our employees to participate in workshops, conferences, and meetups. We organize our own, and we partly compensate the cost of external events and English courses for our employees.
We offer fully-paid sick leaves, medical insurance, gym compensation, and a weekly catch up with a therapist in our office.
We have a modern and cozy office near the city center with a free bus from Palats Ukraine metro station.
We are organizing ZoolaTalks and Developers’ Days, where are meetups for employees, where experienced engineers share their cases, solutions, and ideas. We go deeper into knowledge-sharing as it helps to build strong teams with deep expertise.
Zoolatech has grown twice in the last year, and there are a lot of opportunities for the employees’ career development. We encourage our colleagues to evolve and to grow along in line with the company.
• Build full picture of features before development, covering all details and dependencies
• Cooperate with PM on feature discovery, sprint backlog, sprint planning, ETAs
• Organize team for groomings/plannings/stand-ups locally and with Seattle
• Take proactive position in tech discussions Create&update tech documentation
• Coordinate releases with PM/Engineering manager
• Lead communication with Seattle
• Write clean, maintainable code, perform peer code-reviews
• Be responsible for arch design, writing code, testing, deployment and support of new application
• Partner with team on finding new ways to solve technical and business problems
• Pager Duty activities (production support)
Nordstrom is a fashion specialty retailer founded on a simple idea: serve the customer. We are looking for an experienced software engineer, with experience in ReactJS and NodeJS to join Store event team.
The ideal Software Engineer will thrive in a lean, agile, intellectually challenging environment, enjoy solving big problems and collaborating with other team members to create high-quality, scalable, leading edge software solutions.
The team will be focused on stores & events web pages and the content management tool.
This is not support but implementing new functionality and modifications to this system.