This role entails knowledge-holding about the EDA (event-driven architecture) platform for standardized integrations and assistance for external teams implementing their end-to-end integrations between multiple systems. Engineering standards and documentation exist for guidance, which the BA will need to navigate well across and contribute to. Applicable area of the integration content — the retail/e-com domain operations. Business event modeling (conceptual, logical and technical) is needed from business-analysis perspective.
In this position, you will play several roles at once:
• System analyst modeling business event structures where field-level analysis of different complexity is required
• Business analyst facilitating high-level business flow analysis and developing/improving processes in the team and across multiple teams.
Strong cross-domain expertise is highly appreciated, with a background in ERP as well as retail and/or e-commerce operations. Experience with Kafka/EDA-based integrations will be a plus. Project-coordination skills and cross-team communication are also highly desired.
This is a wonderful opportunity to improve and combine both types of thinking, technical and business level ones. In spare time from active integration analysis, there will be an opportunity to participate in a BA forum to improve business events structure/modeling, other processes, knowledge sharing, BA standards preparation, etc. You will have a BA lead to guide you here and get an opportunity for continuous professional growth.
• Collaborate with different teams to clarify business/technical requirements;
• Advise about the integration platform and related engineering standards;
• Facilitate business flow analysis helping to translate data exchange into corresponding business events;
• Help to establish optimal processes;
• Collaborate with the team to come up with optimal technical solutions;
• Create/maintain JIRA tasks;
• Review avro schema pull requests (from technical and business perspective);
• Advise on analysis and project phases and dependencies, from pre-analysis into UAT testing support and release coordination;
• Take ownership of system quality and standards adherence.
• 5+ years as a System/Business analyst;
• Fluent/advanced English, excellent communication;
• Requirements elicitation from different stakeholder groups/types;
• Proficiency in E-commerce and/or Retail-tech domains;
• Hands-on experience with ERP systems is a must
• SAP familiarity or expertise will be a plus
• Business flow diagram drawing;
• Preparing dev tasks, technical design documents, and field mappings;
• Solid understanding of technology (e.g. XML and JSON file structures, APIs, Kafka, FE, databases, etc.), knowledge of SQL and databases;
• Business event schema modeling (proven track record in implementing an EDA approach will be a plus);
• JIRA, Confluence, LucidChart / Miro, ADO, etc.
• Exceptional communication abilities are a must;
• Project management experience would be useful;
• Demonstrated capability to pivot between multiple workstreams will be crucial.
Preferred / Allowed work schedule
EU timezone (CET)
Technology Stack Used
Build Kafka platform to allow real time integrations
Our team is built on excellent working experience, open-mindedness, and togetherness. We are open to discussion, helpful and ready to share our expertise with the newcomers.
Education and Development
We encourage our employees to participate in workshops, conferences, and meetups. We organize our own, and we partly compensate the cost of external events and English courses for our employees.
We offer fully-paid sick leaves, medical insurance, gym compensation.
We are organizing ZoolaTalks and Developers’ Days, where are meetups for employees, where experienced engineers share their cases, solutions, and ideas. We go deeper into knowledge-sharing as it helps to build strong teams with deep expertise.
Are you curious? Apply now to learn more about this exciting opportunity