• 2+ years of experience testing web applications in a production environment.
• Experience with frameworks and tools such as Selenium, wd.io, Cypress, and Artillery.
• Excellent problem solving, creative thinking and self-motivation skills.
• Experience writing and following test plans and test cases.
• Experience in software testing environments for web, mobile, and back-end applications.
• Experience with manual acceptance testing at story level, exploratory, and creative testing.
• Experience with automated testing for regression, integration, performance, and load tests.
• Experience with RESTful API testing.
Our team is built on excellent working experience, open-mindedness, and togetherness. We are open to discussion, helpful and ready to share our expertise with the newcomers.
Education and Development
We encourage our employees to participate in workshops, conferences, and meetups. We organize our own, and we partly compensate the cost of external events and English courses for our employees.
We offer fully-paid sick leaves, medical insurance, gym compensation, and a weekly catch up with a therapist in our office.
We have a modern and cozy office near the city center with a free bus from Palats Ukraine metro station.
We are organizing ZoolaTalks and Developers’ Days, where are meetups for employees, where experienced engineers share their cases, solutions, and ideas. We go deeper into knowledge-sharing as it helps to build strong teams with deep expertise.
Zoolatech has grown twice in the last year, and there are a lot of opportunities for the employees’ career development. We encourage our colleagues to evolve and to grow along in line with the company.
• Participate in every aspect of the release and maintenance cycles to ensure the overall quality of our software and systems.
• Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
• Development of a framework for scenario, component, and integration testing.
• Automated and manual testing to efficiently cover the system’s functionality.
• Documentation of test cases and test results.
• Collaborate with Product Managers, Program Managers, and fellow Engineers to prioritize issues.
Nordstrom.com is one of the largest retail e-commerce companies in North America.
We are seeking a QA Engineer with 2+ years of experience. As a QA Engineer, you will work closely with our Product Managers, Program Managers, and Software Engineers to ensure that all code pushed to production is properly tested. You will work to automate existing processes in addition to manual testing for regressions.