• 1+ years of professional experience as an Android Engineer.
• Proficient knowledge: Java
• Knowledge and experience with Kotlin
• Knowledge and experience: Dagger, Retrofit
• Understanding of RESTful API interaction and JSON.
• You have hands-on experience writing a variety of fairly complex Android apps.
• You want to keep growing your Android dev skills.
• Knowledge of the idiosyncrasies associated with various mobile platforms, screen resolutions, mobile OS versions.
• Self-directed and team oriented with a strong ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or any Engineering discipline is required.
• Upper-Intermediate English
• Knowledge or experience with RxJava, Espresso.
• Knowledge or experience with ViewModel and LiveData
• Knowledge or experience with test driven development and agile/iterative development methodologies
Our team is built on excellent working experience, open-mindedness, and togetherness. We are open to discussion, helpful and ready to share our expertise with the newcomers.
Education and Development
We encourage our employees to participate in workshops, conferences, and meetups. We organize our own, and we partly compensate the cost of external events and English courses for our employees.
We offer fully-paid sick leaves, medical insurance, gym compensation, and a weekly catch up with a therapist in our office.
We have a modern and cozy office near the city center with a free bus from Palats Ukraine metro station.
We are organizing ZoolaTalks and Developers’ Days, where are meetups for employees, where experienced engineers share their cases, solutions, and ideas. We go deeper into knowledge-sharing as it helps to build strong teams with deep expertise.
Zoolatech has grown twice in the last year, and there are a lot of opportunities for the employees’ career development. We encourage our colleagues to evolve and to grow along in line with the company.
• Experience creating and publishing successful app(s) to a Google play.
• Writing clean, maintainable code, performing peer code-reviews and have excellent understanding of core Android concepts.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
• Collaborating with designers, product owners, web service developers, and other teams to produce the best applications possible.
• You are experienced and happy in a fast-moving, continuous flow development environment.
Nordstrom Trunk Club is the personal styling service for women and men. Trunk Club pairs clients with a stylist — a real person they can talk with online or in person — to find them the clothes that make them feel great.
The ideal Software Engineer will thrive in a lean, agile, intellectually challenging environment, enjoy solving big problems and collaborating with other team members to create high-quality, scalable, leading edge software solutions.