Looking for an exciting challenge in IT Recruitment? Join our passionate team as an IT Sourcer and be the bridge between remarkable professionals and their dream jobs.
You are a perfect match for our IT Recruitment Team, if you have:
- At least Upper-Intermediate English (both written and spoken)
- Understanding of the IT industry
- General understanding of the Recruitment process
- Experience in Boolean and x-Ray search
- Knowledge of LinkedIn as a business tool
- Flexibility and multitasking
- High level of self-organization, responsibility, and involvement
- Negotiation skills and ability to work with objections
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Energy, optimism, and “winner attitude”
- Strong belief in Ukraine’s victory
- Large stock of memes :)
Will be a plus:
- At least some experience in a similar position in an IT industry
- Completed IT Recruiting Courses
- Performing various sourcing techniques (Boolean search, X-Ray, etc.) and developing a recruitment network to identify qualified candidates
- Connecting and interacting with potential candidates on various professional and social media networks
- Drafting and sending recruitment emails
- Contacting short-listed candidates and scheduling screening appointments
- Conducting online pre-screens when required
- Keeping track of the progress of the recruitment pipeline
- Being able to represent our company and negotiate the terms of cooperation
- Cooperate with Recruiters to understand talent needs and create an effective search strategy to recruit candidates
- Execute various market analysis reviews
- Maintenance of databases and related reports
What’s in it for you?
- Work schedule: 8-hour working day
- Life-balance support
- 25 working days of vacation
- 5 days of paid sick leave per month (if necessary) without providing a medical certificate
- generous maternity leave program
- English classes with qualified teachers: classes in groups, grammar lectures, and Speaking Clubs
- ZONE3000 discount programs: special discounts from our partners (nutrition, beauty centers, clothes, entertainment, art, etc.)
- Internal professional workshops
- Additional benefits after Ukraine’s victory
About the company and project:
ZONE3000 is an international IT company with over 2300 employees. We have partnered with two projects that deal with domain name registration, web hosting, and SSL certificates.
You will work in a thriving IT Recruitment team (almost 30 people), consisting of recruiters, researchers, and operations specialists. We work on diverse positions across various technical stacks, offering you the chance to enhance your versatility. While remote, we foster strong communication through daily meetings, knowledge-sharing events, and training. Experience continuous professional development in our dynamic environment.
Send your CV and let’s get started!