- Deep understanding and experience with one of technology stack: .NET, Java, Node.js, PHP, Python, etc.
- Knowledge and successful appliance of OOP paradigm. Knowledge of functional paradigm will be a plus
- Deep understanding of networking and communication patterns
- Knowledge of multiple DBs. Knowledge about pros and cons of different DB models (relational, key values, document etc.). Production experience with at least several of them
- Proven ability to architect solutions from start to finish: designing specifications, prototyping, managing POCs, etc.
- Experience in documenting software and with software requirements management
- Knowledge of architectural, design and infrastructure patterns
- Knowledge of top software security vulnerabilities and understanding patterns of protection against them
- Experience with web front-end development using modern frameworks
- Be an expert in next development areas: CI / CD, automated testing, development tools
- Understanding agile approach. Understanding how architecture development phase can work in agile environment
- Be proactive and have strong position regarding reaching required software quality
Will definitely be a plus:
- Understanding and experience with DevOps culture
- Experience with building applications on top of one of the cloud providers: AWS, GCP, Azure or similar
- Experience in microservices architecture adoption
- Experience in software security evaluation
- Experience with software architecture description models and frameworks
- Knowledge of system quality attributes
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to deal with top-notch technologies and approaches in a world-leader product company with millions of customers
- Opportunity to make a difference for online privacy, freedom of speech, and net neutrality
- Decent market rate compensation depending on experience and skills
- Developed corporate culture: no micromanagement, culture based on principles of truth, trust, and transparency
- “You build it, you own it” mentality in most contexts
- Support of personal and professional development
- coverage of costs of external trainings, conferences, professional literature
- support of experienced colleagues
- in-house events and trainings
- regular knowledge sharing in teams
- English classes and speaking clubs
- Life-balance support
- truly flexible schedule, no time-tracking at all
- 25 working days of vacation
- 5 days of paid sick leave per month (if necessary) without providing a medical certificate
- generous maternity leave program
- Professionally strong environment, friendly and open atmosphere, ability to influence the product development and recognition for it
You will be involved into:
- Design and document solutions architecture that covers both functional and non-functional requirements
- Participate in all areas that are needed for successful solution implementation — from UX to backend
- Take architecture decisions and communicate them to teams and stakeholders. Provide in depth decision analysis if needed
- Perform solutions analysis and create proof of concepts
- Be a technical mentor for teams, support teams in technical issues and address issues in architecture
- Analyze and document functional and non-functional requirements. Identify solution risks and find ways to mitigate them
- Define and enforce technical excellence during solution implementation
- Analyze and document existing systems, identify “weak” points and contribute into strategy of system evolving
- Eventual reviews of solutions architectures, system changes, teams scope and code
- Conduct interviews of key technical persons, like tech leads, senior members and architects
About the company and project:
ZONE3000 is proud to represent its partnership with Namecheap (www.namecheap.com). Namecheap was founded in 2000 on the idea that all people deserve value-priced domains delivered through stellar service. Today, Namecheap is a leading ICANN-accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company with over 12 million customers and 17 million domains under management — and we’re just getting started.
Our culture is built on the values that we live every day: the way we work, the way we collaborate with our global network of colleagues.
You will be part of the architects team that work together with development teams on building Namecheap products. You will actively participate in development streams for multiple products pairing together product owners, business representatives and leads and be empowered to create business centric solutions which will allow our customers to build a better Internet using Namecheap services.
You will have a chance to apply all your wide experience for improving a huge system and build a technically perfect puzzle using various systems, approaches and technologies.