- Hands on experience with statistical analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as strong follow through skills
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately critical
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Attention to details and the ability to identify data patterns
Will definitely be a plus:
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to deal with top-notch technologies and approaches in a world-leader product company with millions of customers
- Opportunity to make a difference for online privacy, freedom of speech, and net neutrality
- Decent market rate compensation depending on experience and skills
- Developed corporate culture: no micromanagement, culture based on principles of truth, trust, and transparency
- “You build it, you own it” mentality in most contexts
- Support of personal and professional development
- coverage of costs of external trainings, conferences, professional literature
- support of experienced colleagues
- in-house events and trainings
- regular knowledge sharing in teams
- English classes and speaking clubs
- truly flexible schedule, no time-tracking at all
- 25 working days of vacation
- 5 days of paid sick leave per month (if necessary) without providing a medical certificate
- generous maternity leave program
- Professionally strong environment, friendly and open atmosphere, ability to influence the product development and recognition for it
You will be involved into:
- Verify, enter, and adjust equipment financial data in a variety of forms, schedules and reports
- Work closely with the involved into financial reporting teams to ensure we have accurate financial reporting
- Assist with automatic licenses orders, modification and tracking their expiration dates
- Maintain warranty and licensing information, refresh dates and end of life date information
- Assist in preparation of annual hardware and software expenses forecast
- Develop initiatives and policies that may improve better assets expenses tracking
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Create and maintain field documentation
- Protect operations by keeping financial information confidential
About the company and project:
ZONE3000 is proud to represent its partnership with Namecheap (www.namecheap.com). Namecheap was founded in 2000 on the idea that all people deserve value-priced domains delivered through stellar service. Today Namecheap is a leading ICANN-accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company with over 12 million customers and 17 million domains under management — and we’re just getting started.
Our culture is built on the values that we live every day; the way we work, the way we collaborate with our global network of colleagues and the way we relentlessly innovate solutions that meet the emerging needs of our customers.
Namecheap is seeking a Contracts Analyst who will help Deputy Head of Datacenter Operations manage the operations of the Company procurement and proper tracking. The Contracts Analyst will also manage the maintenance of records and databases, which contain information regarding warranties and equipment costs.
We’re passionate about our business strategy. By continually measuring progress toward our organizational goals, we can make corrections, take risks, innovate, and achieve success. Specifically, we expect all contributors to focus on 4 areas:Financial, Customer, Processes, Learning+Growth
These are skills and behaviors required for success at Namecheap. They will help you and our team to ensure that your personality, work preferences, professional experiences, and interests are aligned with the requirements for the Asset Analyst role.