- 4+ years experience in the Python development of enterprise-level back-end services
- Deep understanding of SOLID, OOP and other best practices of software development
- Good understanding of programming patterns and experience in their application
- Experience in the development of multiprocessing, multithreading and asynchronous processes
- Strong experience with SQL databases (Postgre, MySQL, or MSSQL). Knowledge of data structures and the process of indexing in DB
- Experience in one of the testing frameworks (Pytest, Unittest, etc.). Experience in testing asynchronous processes
- Great desire for professional development
- Experience with Docker
Will definitely be a plus:
- Knowledge of high-load applications
- Skills with at least one Python SQL ORM (Django ORM, SQLAlchemy, Peewee, Tortoise ORM)
- Experience with No-SQL databases (Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra)
- Understanding of DevOps practices
- Understanding of data pipelines / data lakes / data warehouses
- Strong interest in Machine Learning technologies
What’s in it for you?
- Decent market rate compensation depending on experience and skills
- “You build it, you own it” mentality in most contexts
- Support of personal and professional development
- support of experienced colleagues
- in-house events and trainings
- regular knowledge sharing in teams
- English classes and speaking clubs
- Life-balance support
- 25 working days of vacation
- 5 days of paid sick leave per month (if necessary) without providing a medical certificate
- maternity leave program
- Professionally strong environment, friendly and open atmosphere, ability to influence the product development and recognition for it
You will be involved into:
- Integrate ML models into services
- APIs (RPC, REST)
- business logic implementation
- unit tests
- Create tools for internal use
- Develop microservices
- Perform code review
About the company and project:
ZONE3000 is proud to represent its partnership with Namecheap (www.namecheap.com). Namecheap was founded in 2000 on the idea that all people deserve value-priced domains delivered through stellar service. Today Namecheap is a leading ICANN-accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company with over 12 million customers and 17 million domains under management — and we’re just getting started.
Our culture is built on the values that we live every day: the way we work, the way we collaborate with our global network of colleagues and the way we relentlessly innovate solutions that meet the emerging needs of our customers.
Every day one of our services processes over 60,000,000 emails through our filtration system. We are the Namecheap AI team.
The team prototypes and develops innovative systems with Machine Learning. At the moment, there are more than 10 services in Production in the areas of Emails, Payments, Customer Service, and Analytics. Some of them have proven quality at the level of market leaders.
The team provides all the conditions for active professional growth. The culture combines the best from enterprises and startups: a high level of professionalism, truly innovative technologies, friendliness, and stability.
We need a Developer who will help us improve current running systems, create new services, implement new business logic, review code, and write unit tests and documentation.