- Experience in software testing 3+ years
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum / Kanban environment
- Experience in writing and maintaining test documentation (bug reports, test cases, checklists) and bug-tracking systems
- Experience with Git, CI / CD
- Experience with Postman / cURL
- Experience with SQL & non-SQL
- Experience in Web application testing
- Experience in API testing
Will definitely be a plus:
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in Automation testing
- Experience working on FinTech projects
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to deal with top-notch technologies and approaches in a world-leader product company with millions of customers
- Opportunity to make a difference for online privacy, freedom of speech, and net neutrality
- Decent market rate compensation depending on experience and skills
- Developed corporate culture: no micromanagement, culture based on principles of truth, trust, and transparency
- “You build it, you own it” mentality in most contexts
- Support of personal and professional development
- coverage of costs of external trainings, conferences, professional literature
- support of experienced colleagues
- in-house events and trainings
- regular knowledge sharing in teams
- English classes and speaking clubs
- Life-balance support
- 25 working days of vacation
- 5 days of paid sick leave per month (if necessary) without providing a medical certificate
- generous maternity leave program
- Professionally strong environment, friendly and open atmosphere, ability to influence the product development and recognition for it
You will be involved into:
- Participation in requirements analysis
- Participation in team events
- Manual testing (API testing)
- Pull request reviews
- Create and maintain test documentation
- Provide test estimation and status reports
- Support releases (including post-release monitoring)
- Follow team processes
About the company and project:
ZONE3000 is proud to represent its partnership with Namecheap (www.namecheap.com). Namecheap was founded in 2000 on the idea that all people deserve value-priced domains delivered through stellar service. Today Namecheap is a leading ICANN-accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company with over 12 million customers and 16 million domains under management — and we’re just getting started.
Our culture is built on the values that we live every day: the way we work, the way we collaborate with our global network of colleagues and the way we relentlessly innovate solutions that meet the emerging needs of our customers.
You will join the Payment Systems team, which creates a brand-new payment system that has been developed from scratch.
Since the first release to production in May 2018, the system has been constantly growing and evolving. As a result, currently, it already plays a crucial role in the Namecheap echo system with even more exciting features and a bright future yet to come.
In particular, it will:
- Handle all payments for all Namecheap products
- Empower Namecheap apps and products with various payment options
- Provide Namecheap customers with seamless 3rd party payment provider integration
Our strong and mature development team is solely responsible for system architecture definition, development, release and support.