Location: Ukraine (Remote)
- Knowledge of TypeScript and willingness to work with it
- Understanding and experience with Node.js server-side development
- Knowledge and experience with Docker
- Knowledge and experience with SQL
- Experience with one of the big cloud providers (AWS / Azure / GCP)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- A strong culture of clean code and engineering excellence
- Understanding of Object-Oriented programming paradigm
- Understanding of SOLID principles in practice
- Knowledge of software design patterns & ability to apply them consciously
- Knowledge and experience with automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of HTTP protocol
- Knowledge of web security threats and ways to mitigate them
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Experience with DevOps practices — the ability to work with an application on all lifecycle stages: development, environment creation, maintenance on real environments
- Systematic approach to problem-solving
Will definitely be a plus:
- Understanding of client-side scripting
- Understanding of event loop, micro and macro tasks, and their influence on code
- Understanding the browser as a platform and browsers instruments for code debugging
- Understanding memory management in browser
- Knowledge of performance best practices for web pages
- Experience with React and its infrastructure
- Competent use of English (reading, writing, and speaking)
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to deal with top-notch technologies and approaches in a world-leader product company with millions of customers
- Opportunity to make a difference for online privacy, freedom of speech, and net neutrality
- Decent market rate compensation depending on experience and skills
- Developed corporate culture: no micromanagement, culture based on principles of truth, trust, and transparency
- “You build it, you own it” mentality in most contexts
- Support of personal and professional development
- coverage of costs of external trainings, conferences, professional literature
- support of experienced colleagues
- in-house events and trainings
- regular knowledge sharing in teams
- English classes and speaking clubs
- Life-balance support
- truly flexible schedule, no time-tracking at all
- 25 working days of vacation
- 5 days of paid sick leave per month (if necessary) without providing a medical certificate
- generous maternity leave program
- Professionally strong environment, friendly and open atmosphere, ability to influence the product development and recognition for it
You will be involved into:
- Analyse user and system requirements, suggest ways for implementation
- Full cycle development, implementing new features on both back-end and front-end
- Handle features from the vision to production
- Introduce expertise and capability to deliver desired functionality
- Design, implementation, and coverage with tests of the system according to the product vision
- Validate software functional and non-functional requirements
- Possibility of cooperation with business stakeholders to deliver superior functionalities
About the company and project:
ZONE3000 is proud to represent its partnership with Namecheap (www.namecheap.com). Namecheap was founded in 2000 on the idea that all people deserve value-priced domains delivered through stellar service. Today Namecheap is a leading ICANN-accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company with over 9 million customers and 14 million domains under management — and we’re just getting started.
Our culture is built on the values that we live every day; the way we work, the way we collaborate with our global network of colleagues and the way we relentlessly innovate solutions that meet the emerging needs of our customers.
We are building a smart and powerful new platform that allows any customer to find, purchase, connect, and manage digital products in a new and completely seamless way.
Our platform aims to simplify the entire customer journey from selection, to purchase and on through connection and launch by challenging the status quo and antiquated way of doing things like setting up DNS, managing subscriptions, not being able to easily switch between products and add-ons, and revolutionizing those processes through the smart use of technology to bring forth better and more meaningful solutions.
Applied through our platform, we will solve these problems by managing the complexities associated with them in the background and we will match those solutions to an intuitive design and world-class user experience to deliver a completely in-context customer journey and flow.
This new platform will be at the forefront of connecting our customers to any digital product by bringing them together in a way that almost anyone can understand and in the process we will redefine what seamless means within our industry and beyond.