- At least Intermediate English (both written and spoken)
- Understanding of the IT industry
- General understanding of Recruitment process
- Experience in Boolean and X-Ray search
- Knowledge of LinkedIn as a business tool
- Flexibility and multitasking
- High level of self-organization, responsibility and involvement
- Negotiation skills and ability to work with objections
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Energy, optimism and “winner attitude”
- Strong belief in Ukraine’s victory
- Large stock of memes :))
Will definitely be a plus:
- At least some experience in a similar position in an IT industry
- Completed IT Recruiting Courses
What’s in it for you?
- Work schedule: 8-hour working day
- Life-balance support
- 25 working days of vacation
- 5 days of paid sick leave per month (if necessary) without providing a medical certificate
- generous maternity leave program
- English classes with qualified teachers: classes in groups, grammar lectures and Speaking Clubs
- ZONE3000 discount programs: special discounts from our partners (nutrition, beauty centers, clothes, entertainment, art, etc.)
- Internal professional workshops
- Additional benefits when the quarantine is over
You will be involved into:
- Performing various sourcing techniques (Boolean search, X-Ray, etc.) and developing a recruitment network to identify qualified candidates
- Connecting and interacting with potential candidates on various professional and social media networks
- Drafting and sending recruitment emails
- Contacting short-listed candidates and scheduling screening appointments
- Conducting online pre-screens when required
- Keeping a track of the progress of the recruitment pipeline
- Being able to represent our company and negotiate the terms of cooperation
- Cooperate with Recruiters to understand talent needs and create an effective search strategy to recruit candidates
- Execute various market analysis reviews
- Maintenance of databases and related reports
About the company and project:
ZONE3000 is an international IT company with over 2300 employees. We have partnered with two projects that deal with domain name registration, web hosting, and SSL certificates.
As we go global, we are willing to welcome a valuable player that will strengthen our current team.
You will work in a passionate team of professionals IT Recruiters (almost 30 people). We work on a big number of positions with different technical stacks, so you will have a chance to strengthen your skills as a versatile professional.
Though we work from home, we stay in close communication within the team: run daily meetings, perform knowledge-sharing events, trainings, and team buildings.
In our environment everyone feels connected, supported, and heard.
Join us and you will never get bored or feel a lack of professional development!