- 5+ years experience in the development of enterprise-level back-end services
- Deep understanding of different paradigms of programming, SOLID, OOP and other best practices of software development
- Senior skills in a few programming languages (C++, Java, Python, Go, Rust or other high-level languages)
- Strong experience with SQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL or MS SQL)
- Good experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis)
- Experience in multiprocessing, multithreading and asynchronous development
- Experience with high-load applications
- Experience in the development of APIs (RPC, REST)
- Understanding of DevOps practices
- Experience with TDD and unit test code coverage
Will definitely be a plus:
- Experience in the CI / CD (Jenkins)
- Experience in Celery
- Experience in K8s
- Understanding of cloud providers and infrastructure as code
- Knowledge of common security threats and ways to mitigate them
- Experience with data pipelines / data lakes / data warehouses
- Strong interest in application architecture
- Strong interest in Machine Learning technologies
What’s in it for you?
- Decent market rate compensation depending on experience and skills
- “You build it, you own it” mentality in most contexts
- Support of personal and professional development
- support of experienced colleagues
- in-house events and trainings
- regular knowledge sharing in teams
- English classes and speaking clubs
- Life-balance support
- 25 working days of vacation
- 5 days of paid sick leave per month (if necessary) without providing a medical certificate
- maternity leave program
- Professionally strong environment, friendly and open atmosphere, ability to influence the product development and recognition for it
You will be involved into:
- Integrate ML models into services
- APIs (RPC, REST)
- business logic implementation
- unit tests
- Create tools for internal use
- Develop microservices
- Perform code review
About the company and project:
ZONE3000 is proud to represent its partnership with Namecheap (www.namecheap.com). Namecheap was founded in 2000 on the idea that all people deserve value-priced domains delivered through stellar service. Today Namecheap is a leading ICANN-accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company with over 12 million customers and 16 million domains under management — and we’re just getting started.
Our culture is built on the values that we live every day: the way we work, the way we collaborate with our global network of colleagues and the way we relentlessly innovate solutions that meet the emerging needs of our customers.
We are the Namecheap AI team.
The team prototypes and develops innovative systems with Machine Learning. At the moment, there are more than 10 services in Production in the areas of Emails, Payments, Customer Service and Analytics. Some of them have proven quality at the level of market leaders.
The team provides all the conditions for active professional growth. The culture combines the best from enterprises and startups: a high level of professionalism, truly innovative technologies, friendliness and stability.
We need a Developer who will help us improve current running systems, create new services, implement new business logic, review code, write unit tests and documentation.