- Must have — Upper-Intermediate level of English proficiency
- Well-bread verbal and written speech
- Work experience with any administrative positions (not only IT)
- MS Office and Google Docs experience — confident user level (you don’t have to use complex formulas)
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to plan your own work, to proactively set your tasks and priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- Creative approach; a multi-tasking, involved, caring individual and responsive teammate
What’s in it for you?
- Decent market rate compensation depending on experience and skills
- Developed corporate culture: no micromanagement, culture based on principles of truth, trust, and transparency
- “You build it, you own it” mentality in most contexts
- Support of personal and professional development
- coverage of costs of external trainings, conferences, professional literature
- support of experienced colleagues
- in-house events and trainings
- regular knowledge sharing in teams
- English classes and speaking clubs
- truly flexible schedule, no time-tracking at all
- 25 working days of vacation
- 5 days of paid sick leave per month (if necessary) without providing a medical certificate
- generous maternity leave program
- Professionally strong environment, friendly and open atmosphere
You will be involved into:
- Supporting People Team with employee onboarding, offboarding and other people-related processes
- Providing support in updating and developing the company’s procedures and policies
- Supporting organizational issues: a collection of information, сonducting employee surveys and providing feedback analysis, assistance in events preparation (if necessary), etc.
- Working with employee-related correspondence and other types of reports
- Handle written communication channels with employees
- Coordinating internal and external training for employees
About the company and project:
ZONE3000 is proud to represent its partnership with Namecheap (www.namecheap.com). Namecheap was founded in 2000 on the idea that all people deserve value-priced domains delivered through stellar service. Today Namecheap is a leading ICANN-accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company with over 9 million customers and 14 million domains under management — and we’re just getting started.
Our culture is built on the values that we live every day; the way we work, the way we collaborate with our global network of colleagues and the way we relentlessly innovate solutions that meet the emerging needs of our customers.
Our company is growing and we are looking for an open-minded and customer-oriented HR administrator to join our friendly People Team. We are open to new ideas and improvements, always seeking for perfection working with our people.
Apply to our position if you feel passionate about organizing things and people; if you are involved and result-oriented, friendly and easy-going with a great desire to work both with people and documents — we’ll be glad to have you here!