ZONE3000 is an international IT company that provides domain name registration, web hosting services, and SSL certificates. We work with Namecheap, which is included in the Top-3 best domain name registrars. We have been trusted by more than 9 million customers all over the world for 23 years. Now we register about 800 domain names per hour, which is proven by more than 14 million registered domain names. The Internet is for anyone who wants to share their ideas with the world. At Namecheap, we’re excited to help our customers realize their dreams.
Our Customer Support (CS) team works relentlessly to provide the best experience for our customers, while our Technology team builds reliable, safe, and seamless platforms to ensure their success. And now, we’re looking for People Partners to make sure that our CS folks have the best employee experience with all the support they need from the People Team.
If you’re energized by this mission, be ready to hack your career and fast-forward your professional growth. At Namecheap, you’ll be free to try and learn on the go, and even failures will be smart inspirations for success!
What’s in it for you?
- As a truly global tech company; we already had a hybrid work-force even before the pandemics; so, rest assured that you’ll have all the infrastructure and tools that you need to work comfortably from home.
- Being remote never means you’ll be on your own: When you join us, you’ll have a comprehensive onboarding process and many friendly faces to support you to be successful in your new role.
- When things “go back to normal” we’ll welcome our colleagues in the place of work again, where there are sports activities, snacks, English classes, and lots of energized and supportive teammates.
- English language classes.
- Opportunities for personal development and career growth.
- Being part of a global technology company and grow as an international professional.
- A flat organization with a low hierarchy and open communication.
- Young, friendly, and open-minded teammates.
The Team & Your Role
Our Global People Team consists of more than 40 energetic and mission-driven professionals. We use a values-led approach to create roles, opportunities, and organizations that help grow our people and get awesome results.
As our new People Partner, your role will cover providing a full scope of HR service (excluding recruitment) to the Managers and Teams by:
- Developing and advising on adaptation, motivation, learning, and retention initiatives;
- Conducting welcome and exit interviews;
- Working with Managers and Teams to improve quality of cooperation and business unit performance;
- Conducting engagement surveys for the teams;
- Recommending on compensation review and creating improvement plans;
- Driving and influencing the culture and people aspects of organizational change to improve business efficiency and growth;
- Assisting the customization of HR procedures and policies, and ensuring they are followed by employees;
- Supporting the research, design and development of HR initiatives;
- Providing timely & efficient solutions to any issues from managers and team members.
Your Professional Profile
- Ideally 2-4 years of professional experience in HR/People/Talent functions;
- Upper-intermediate level of English proficiency;
- Analytical thinking;
- Well-bred oral and written speech;
- Extremely organized and attentive to details;
- Ability to plan your own work, to proactively set your tasks and priorities;
- Ability to keep your performance on a high level without constant monitoring;
- Ability to work in multitasking mode;
- Basic project management skills.
If you’ve read this so far, we can hear you saying “Challenge accepted!”
We can’t wait to meet you!