- The ability to perform all stages of Machine Learning services development — from data collection to production deployment
- Experience in data preparation, data normalization, and feature engineering for Machine Learning
- Advanced level in TensorFlow and Keras, PyTorch is a big plus but not mandatory
- Experience with NLP — from W2V to Transformers
- Experience in Data Science
- Experience in programming in Python
- Strong math background in Machine Learning and Data Science
- Experience in data collection from different data sources (SQL databases, third-party services)
- Experience with SQL databases (PostgreSQL / MS SQL / MySQL)
- Upper-intermediate English (written and oral)
Will definitely be a plus:
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with large datasets
- Strong self-motivation
- High proactivity
- Strong communication skills
- Effective team player
- Common sense
What’s in it for you?
- Decent market rate compensation depending on experience and skills
- “You build it, you own it” mentality in most contexts
- Support of personal and professional development
- support of experienced colleagues
- in-house events and trainings
- regular knowledge sharing in teams
- English classes and speaking clubs
- Life-balance support
- 25 working days of vacation
- 5 days of paid sick leave per month (if necessary) without providing a medical certificate
- maternity leave program
- Professionally strong environment, friendly and open atmosphere, ability to influence the product development and recognition for it
You will be involved into:
The ML engineer will be responsible for the whole circle of model development: the selection of model type, ML part of data preparation, training, evaluation of model performance, and preparing for production use.
About the company and project:
ZONE3000 is proud to represent its partnership with Namecheap (www.namecheap.com). Namecheap was founded in 2000 on the idea that all people deserve value-priced domains delivered through stellar service. Today Namecheap is a leading ICANN-accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company with over 9 million customers and 14 million domains under management — and we’re just getting started.
Our culture is built on the values that we live every day; the way we work, the way we collaborate with our global network of colleagues and the way we relentlessly innovate solutions that meet the emerging needs of our customers.
The team is prototyping, developing, and supporting innovative services in the fields of Machine Learning.
The team`s culture combines the best from the enterprises and startups: high-level professionals, innovative technologies, and team stability.