- 2+ year experience in .NET software developing
- Excellent knowledge of JS
- Experience with any of ReactJS / AngularJS / VueJS
- Experience in creating Restful API
- Intermediate English communication skills (oral and written)
- Very good problem-solving skills
Will definitely be a plus:
- Algorithms and Data Structure knowledge
- UI / UX Basics
- Experience with SignalR
- MSSQL knowledge
What’s in it for you?
- Decent market rate compensation depending on experience and skills
- “You build it, you own it” mentality in most contexts
- Support of personal and professional development
- support of experienced colleagues
- in-house events and trainings
- regular knowledge sharing in teams
- English classes and speaking clubs
- Life-balance support
- 25 working days of vacation
- 5 days of paid sick leave per month (if necessary) without providing a medical certificate
- maternity leave program
- Professionally strong environment, friendly and open atmosphere, ability to influence the product development and recognition for it
You will be involved into:
- Creating web-interfaces and APIs for Data Scientists
- Working on internal web-infrastructure
- Supporting ETL processes
About the company and project:
Looking for a middle .NET developer for BI internal projects.
ZONE3000 is proud to represent its partnership with Namecheap (www.namecheap.com). Namecheap was founded in 2000 on the idea that all people deserve value-priced domains delivered through stellar service. Today Namecheap is a leading ICANN-accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company with over 9 million customers and 14 million domains under management — and we’re just getting started.
Our culture is built on the values that we live every day; the way we work, the way we collaborate with our global network of colleagues and the way we relentlessly innovate solutions that meet the emerging needs of our customers.