- Degree in Statistics / Mathematics or Finance
- SQL knowledge
- Good theoretical background in math’s and statistic
- Understanding predictive analytics
- Experience building visualizations in Tableau or other similar tools
- Experience working with data received from Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook, etc.
- Understanding of LTV / CAC, Conversion Rate, Cohort analysis, Retention Rate
- Understanding of digital marketing, especially PPC and SEO fields
- Analytical mindset
- Upper-intermediate English (written and oral)
What’s in it for you?
- Decent market rate compensation depending on experience and skills
- “You build it, you own it” mentality in most contexts
- Support of personal and professional development
- support of experienced colleagues
- in-house events and trainings
- regular knowledge sharing in teams
- English classes and speaking clubs
- Life-balance support
- 25 working days of vacation
- 5 days of paid sick leave per month (if necessary) without providing a medical certificate
- maternity leave program
- Professionally strong environment, friendly and open atmosphere, ability to influence the product development and recognition for it
You will be involved into:
- Provide Product Pod with deep insights regarding all activities
- Support in decision-making
- Building forecasts and prediction models
- Data analysis to detect the reasons of deviations in the main and secondary metrics
- Help maximize revenue by bringing early attention issues or changes in trends related to our products, business practice, processes, finances, and accounting
- Ensure that data is tracked in the proper manner
- Looking for alternative data sources and tools
- Initiate deep digging analysis
- Create visualizations and presenting them to the stakeholders
About the company and project:
ZONE3000 is proud to represent its partnership with Namecheap (www.namecheap.com). Namecheap was founded in 2000 on the idea that all people deserve value-priced domains delivered through stellar service. Today Namecheap is a leading ICANN-accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company with over 9 million customers and 14 million domains under management — and we’re just getting started.
Our culture is built on the values that we live every day; the way we work, the way we collaborate with our global network of colleagues and the way we relentlessly innovate solutions that meet the emerging needs of our customers.
Performance Analyst will become a member of a professional and motivated team. Our main goal is to transform data into knowledge. Performance Analyst will work closely with the Product Team and will help with data analysis, finding patterns, looking for hidden correlations.