• Learn and work with our new LMS/LXP platform, consulting with the business to use system features to maximize learning and engagement.
• Communicate effectively in English and is comfortable working with people at all levels within the organization.
• Be flexible, able to manage multiple tasks and priorities, but shift when required.
• Use PowerPoint, Google Slides and other presentation tools to create learning assets.
• Use their innate curiosity about business, people, and teams to ask questions and identify WHY something matters to recommend the best solution.
• Be open to different ways of learning and creating blended approaches to meet learning needs.
• Be comfortable working with ambiguity, willing to test solutions that start small, and may be imperfect, improving them based on feedback and results
• Demonstrate a true team spirit and ability to collaborate and work well with a diverse team of people
Experience required: Two to four years of experience in learning and development.
Languages: Strong written and verbal communication skills in English required.
• Experience with content management
• Prior LMS Admin experience, particularly with Docebo platform
• Experience with blended learning as a development tool
• Portfolio of training materials created
Our team is smart, diverse and really excited about learning. You’ll get to work with people from all over the world, first remotely and, if you are close to one of our offices, in-person. Our team works hard but takes the time it needs to recharge, and you will, too. With leaders who want to support your growth and development, as well, you’ll not only be creating solutions, but taking part in them. Namecheap moves at a rapid pace and is continuously growing its products and its people. If you are energized by change and excited to help shape learning in a dynamic, multicultural organization, read on.
Guided by our five principles — Action, Persistence, Curiosity, Courage, and Communication, you will support the business through your expertise in learning, understanding what they are trying to do and making it happen in our learning platform. In addition, you will share your knowledge of our learning platform with the business so they can easily use and engage with content, and ultimately share their own knowledge with others.
• Become an expert in our new Curio LMS/LXP platform and provide individual support to teams in designing content and structure using best practices, helping to increase adoption and usage.
• Administer the platform landing pages for one or more teams in our learning platform by keeping content and information updated and relevant to the audience
• Work closely with the central L&D team to access tools, resources, and expertise to deliver solutions to the business
• Collaborate with SMEs, leaders, and other experts to bring immediate and relevant value to the business
• Collect data and informal feedback on learning products, services & events to continually improve quality & service
• Develop the content and practical exercises for different learning solutions (soft skills training, facilitation, workshop, presentation, etc.), design learning curriculums and development pathways, based on current business needs
• Participate in team project work
When you join ZONE3000, you join an international IT company partnered up with Namecheap — one of the world’s top three domain registrars. We’ve been trusted by more than 6 million customers all over the globe for going on 20 years, and we proudly hold over 11 million registered domain names.
At Namecheap, the customer is our focus. We strive to know and understand our customers and prioritize work to add value to their experience. The primary focus in the People Team is to serve our internal customers within the business. We help our colleagues to develop themselves and become more engaged at work, so they can provide an even greater experience to our external customers.
What we do in Learning & Development
Our team is made up of learning gurus who always want to know more — and want to spread that knowledge around. Together with our learning partners, content wizards, and learning system experts, you’ll help to engage the business through the launch of our new platform, identifying ways to support what they want to do through best practices. In addition, you may research content, identify new and exciting resources and help to develop training and development materials. Our days are rarely typical, but you can expect to balance your time becoming an expert on our learning platform and consulting with others to help them use it correctly. You’ll be working to build something that has a real, positive impact on our business.