— Individual contributor with over
— Hands-on development skills in C / C++, troubleshooting and debugging on Linux / Unix platforms
— Excellent understanding of OS / networking concepts, socket-level programming
— Design and development of complex enterprise software
— Very Good understanding of architecture and challenges of highly available, distributed, scalable server-side software and databases
— All-round view of software development lifecycle: requirements, architecture, design, unit test automation, source code control and release aspects, Agile processes, etc.
— Ability to analyse technology choices and select the most suitable options
— Hands-on experience working with relational and / or NoSQL databases
— Ability to mentor and guide other team members to achieve common goals
— Customer-facing skills like solution architecture, software deployment and testing in customer lab / pre-production / production environments will be an added advantage
— Java skills
— Expertise in LDAP, UD, Diameter and HTTP interfaces
— Work on an interesting IT project
— Comfortable office in the centre of the city
— Official employment
— Competitive salary
— Medical insurance
— Flexible working hours
— Partial compensation for English classes
— Corporate and teambuilding events
— Opportunity for professional growth and career development
— Pleasant atmosphere and a friendly team
• Independently put the company Agile software development process into practice as appropriate.
• Takes ownership of product subcomponents including functional specification, design & implementation
• Assist in the development of implementation schedules for owned sub components.
• Develop, maintain and extend assigned software modules within schedule constraints using the company accepted coding practices.
• Specify and perform unit testing of developed software modules
• Fix bugs in software modules as necessary.
• Assist publications department as required to document the product.
• Assist QA engineers as required to develop of test plans and isolate software faults.
• Lead a department code review.
• Work with other department software engineers to ensure successful development and delivery of product
• Report status in timely fashion as requested by Manager or project lead engineer