• At least 5 years of work experience with PHP.
• At least 2 years of work experience with Symphony 4 or higher.
• Good knowledge of DDD/TDD.
• Good knowledge of code analyzers such as PhpStan or Psalm.
• Experience with testing tools such as PHP Unit, Behat, or Codeception.
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
• Knowledge of Microservices architecture is required.
• Experience working with Agile methodologies (XP/Scrum).
• Proficient level of English.
• Good understanding of Git and git-flow
• Work experience with DevOps tech stack such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Jenkins, etc.
• Knowledge of GraphQL is a plus.
• Knowledge of Apache Kafka is a plus.
• Knowledge in NodeJS is a plus.
• Spanish would be a plus.
— Training budget.
— Flexible working hours.
— Restaurant tickets.
— Language lessons.
— Be part of an agile, innovative, dynamic team that loves technology.
— 20 days of vacations per year.
— One day off for your birthday.
— Multicultural team.
— Remote cooperation.
We are looking for people who dare to go beyond, with an innovative mindset, passionate about their work, and looking for constant improvement.
We help our Client from Spain to set up a dedicated full-time team consisting of 4 Engineers.
During the first year it will be remote cooperation and then office in Lviv.
Shopadvizor is the voice of the consumer, the app that helps consumers make better purchasing decisions, and in this mission, Promotions aims to be the main way to attract and retain our users, increasing real opinions about supermarket products.
Promotions is a new Shopadvizor product started a few months ago, which aims to offer to our users discount coupons, offers and benefits on mass-market products in our partner supermarkets. In order to benefit from these advantages, we only ask our users to evaluate the products they enjoyed with these coupons.