ZFORT Group is looking for an experienced WordPress developer who will implement WEB applications based on requirements from customers and management. We are looking for a self-driven developer who will be responsible mostly for both back-end and some front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Build custom WordPress websites and follow our standards;
- Build custom WordPress themes and plugins;
- Partner with our design team to advise on the technical viability of their ideas;
- Supporting and owning the development of WordPress websites;
- Supporting the launch of landing pages and multi-variate tests.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development;
- OOP and PHP Classes;
- Experience with WordPress — at least 4 years;
- Experience in managing/leading a development team;
- Vast experience with hooks, custom templates, custom post types;
- Woocommerce, ACF meta fields experience;
- Experience with MySQL;
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages;
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML);
- Git flow best practices;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Be self-organizing, take initiative to drive resolutions for open issues;
- Result orientation.
- Maximum flexibility
- Professional trainings, conferences and certifications
- Corporate events and benefits
- Professional literature
- English courses
- Discount program
If you feel interested in this position, please send your CV to: [email protected]