Zfort is looking for a System Administrator to join us.
As a System Administrator, you could spend your time in an isolated hermit role in dark corners and the (external) server rooms of the company... Or, you can step out in the open and use your brilliance to proactively tackle challenges!
At Spryker, you will interact with numerous stakeholders across the entire organization every day. Together with your teammates, you will solve big Spryker IT puzzles to boost our incredible growth story.
If you see it the same way and are ready to take ownership, join our Ukrainian team as a System Administrator!
● Administer and control access to all Spryker internal IT systems
● Work closely with our People & Culture team to create a great onboarding experience
● Manage all Ukrainian MacBook Fleet
● Solve logistics puzzles and work tightly with delivery services
● Build processes that ensure speed, security, and compliance
● Automate whatever can be automated
● Keep all the systems and processes documented and up to date
● Experienced in IT user support 2+ years.
● Mastered macOS, Linux, and Windows OS administration
● Experienced in managing SaaS tools like Atlassian, Slack, and Google Workspace
● Implemented mobile device management, identity, and access management solutions
(SAML and SSO)
● Fluent in English, spoken, and written;
● Positive mindset & get-things-done attitude
● Excellent communication skills, with aptitude across all levels
● Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management and exceptional service mentality
● Highly organized with an ability to work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities
If you are interested in this offer, please send your resume to e-mail: email@example.com