Zfort Group is looking for an Azure Cloud Architect to join the team of an existing project.
- Enterprise architecture skills including application, infrastructure, networking and security.
- Applied migration experience in moving on-premises applications to cloud environments.
- Architecting solutions on Azure PaaS Services such as Azure Web Apps, Azure SQL Database, Azure Logic Apps
- Skilled in integrating security solutions such as Key Vault, Encryption at rest, encryption in motion, secrets management, certificate management.
- Familiarity with network security principles (Network Security Groups, Application Security Groups), Private Link Services, Service Endpoint, Service Tags, etc.
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration with technologies including Docker, Kubernetes, Container Registries.
- Provide architecture and connectivity design, workload optimization and solution design.
- Leveraging Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Architect and develop custom solutions as part of app modernization and cloud-native development services leveraging Azure PaaS and the Kubernetes container platform, serverless services via Azure App Services, functions, and Logic Apps.
- Support IaaS and data migrations and PaaS modernizations.
- Technical leadership for on-premises assessment, economic forecast and modernization strategy.
- Training and certifications (paid by the company);
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Spacios and comfortable office, flexible working hours;
- Lunch delivery to the office;
If you are interested, please let us know email@example.com