Zfort Group is looking for a Middle+/Senior PHP developer to join a dedicated team.
As an experienced PHP developer, you are responsible within our Scrum team for building and developing the backend of our e-commerce platform based on the Spryker Commerce OS. You will ensure the clean interaction with the other micro services, e.g. the frontend (FaaS) and the fulfillment processes.
Required Skills / Profile:
• High level expertise and passion for programming with PHP
• You already have profound experience with standard frameworks like Symfony, Laravel or other
• SOLID and Clean Coding are your standard, unit and integration tests are a matter of course
• You have experience with other systems from the e-commerce environment, e.g. Spryker, Shopware, Oxid, Magento, Hybris or similar
• You have basic experience with the other backend technologies from our Tech Stack
• You know what it means to work as part of a Scrum Team
• You have a solid understanding of microservices web architectures driven via RESTful APIs and ideally practical experience in the areas of DevOps, CI/CD, Cloud Native Technologies
• Experience with agile software development methods, e.g. Pair Programming, TDD, or similar
• Experience with the Spryker Commerce OS is an advantage, but you should at least have completed the free Spryker Bootcamp, also to know what to expect from us
• Excellent written and spoken English is a must have, German is a plus
If you are interested, please let us know email@example.com.
Our customer is a globally successful company with around 3,600 employees and locations throughout Europe, Asia, America and Africa.
The basis of our success since 1530 is the clear focus on demanding niche markets in metal manufacturing.
We are a company in the west of Germany that is building a marketplace in the handicraft industry. We use Spryker software in the backend and as frontend a special technology based on React.
We work according to 100% Scrum and our standard language is English, i.e. the new colleagues should speak good English and be familiar with agile development, especially in working and thinking independently and finding solutions.