• 5+ years experience as a Web graphic designer
• Understanding of modern design principles of web / app / POS / ID design
• Consumer marketing experience.
• Tech-design & art education is welcome
• Must be exceptionally skilled with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, hand drawing
• As a plus will be After Effect, Cinema 4D / 3D Max / Maya etc.
• Portfolio (required)
• Fluent English speaker
• Very warm and friendly working environment
• Continuous professional competencies development and professional growth opportunities
• Free external and internal professional trainings and certifications
• Foreign languages learning in the company office (different levels of language skills; etc.)
• Ukrainian labor legislation guarantees
• Annual paid vacations (20 working days)
• Medical insurance and health protection programs
• Compensation of the transport expenses for candidates from other cities invited to our Kyiv office for an interview
• Corporate / team / special events
• Challenging work in international professional environment
• Own restaurant in our office
• Sport activities in our office gym with a personal coach (yoga, boxing, etc.)
• Lead the design of our new and growing website from its current state to a that of a new brand.
• Bring best in class approaches to designing new pages and web experiences that help articualte our new brand ensuring it engages and interests our audience.
• Able to take an idea, brief or concept and develop it into an engagaing and impactful digital design that helps articulate our value proposition or brand.
• Design new webpages, landing pages, that will create innovative and high impact consumer experiences.
• Develop additional graphic design assets from creative concepts to print materials.
• Proactively identify new ways to improve design of pages to improve website kpis.
• Develop concepts, graphics, and layouts for product / services illustrations, company logos, websites and marketing collaterals
Product & Company
We’re proud to build innovative, globally known software products for the Mac market. With a focus on the security, privacy & performance optimisation industry, we provide both software and exceptional customer service and support to a community of 1.5+ million users.
We are a team of passionate, energetic and committed people who are reaching the implementation phase of the total transformation of our business. This is an extraordinarily exciting time for us, with major changes and opportunities being harnessed across our company. It’s the perfect time to join us.
With Silicon Valley style offices and great perks, we are a fun loving and friendly team, and we’ll make every effort to make sure you feel at home with us from day one.
You will be a web design rockstar, looking for an opportunity to disrupt a market. Here you will take on the challenge of helping design a website for a new international brand that is aiming to disrupt the cyber security market. This role requires a creative thinking and proactive design that knows how to build a best in class website.