● Proven experience and track record as Chief Operating Officer or similar role
● 10+ y.o.e. in executive leadership positions
● Project/program management experience
● Change management
● Excellent process management skills
● Strong commercial and entrepreneurship (finance background is a plus)
● Excellent interpersonal skills, communication with impact
● Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
● Strong organizational and facilitating skills
● Fluent or advanced English
● BA/MBA and professional certifications are a plus
The unique opportunity to co-create a solution that will make a revolution in the privacy industry by returning a choice of privacy to millions of internet users. We offer you an opportunity to work in consumer-centric company changing life of millions of people across the globe.
You will not be bored as Agility is within our DNA. Besides, we also provide continuous professional competencies development and professional growth opportunities. There are plenty of top-notch ZEO people you can learn from here and we hope you can teach and share knowledge with others, too.
And yes, we have a bunch of other benefits which help complete our mission and enjoy your life (we care a lot about work-life balance):
● You’ll be working in a warm and friendly environment that puts the customer first. We also take great care of our team members with an open and transparent culture. Our organization is not hierarchical in nature, and that means every members has a seat at the table and their voices are heard. We believe in continuous learning and offer great opportunities for professional development locally and globally.
● We also offer foreign languages learning in the company office (different levels of language skills; etc.)
Ukrainian labor legislation guarantees
● Our development office in Kiev includes a restaurant which offers complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Our office gym will keep you active and you can benefit from a personal coach (yoga, boxing ..etc..)
● We are proud of our strong team of professionals, friendly corporate attitude and our long-time reputation as a stable and reliable company
Job Purpose: plan, direct, and oversee the company’s operational policies, rules, initiatives, and goals. Help organization execute long-term and short-term plans and directives.
As a product company, it is essential that all divisions are aligned towards the shared vision of who our customers are, what customer problems need to be solved, how the company and product will solve those customer problems, what are each division’s roles and commitments to solve these problems and bring the product to market.
The COO will play a crucial role in helping the company and each division aligns and execute towards common goals:
● Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of the management team: provide delivery of strategic decisions taken, promote communication within the management team for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise
● Define the project map to support strategic and long-range planning, by matching short-term and long-term goals
● Design, implement, monitor and improve operational management system: cross-functional goal setting and budgeting processes, business plans, processes and procedures
● Manage timelines across all departments
● Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
● Assess and mitigate execution risks
● Help the team identify roadblocks and facilitate solution (or ensure that the problem has an owner and deadline)
● Manage dependencies across all teams
FigLeaf is a new start-up that has developed the only all-in-one, comprehensive privacy solution that gives consumers — the power and the choice to protect their privacy, wherever they go online.
Online privacy has been impossible — until now. FigLeaf is the first to create a new paradigm for online privacy control by designing one comprehensive, easy-to-use app that empowers individuals to control their own data, image, reputation and identity no matter their location, device or activity. Our first-of-its-kind desktop and mobile app gives consumers the power to finally understand where their personal data is, who has it, and what data they have — empowering consumers to fully manage and control their privacy and making online privacy possible for everyone.
FigLeaf’s “Privacy by Design” approach only gathers the personal data a consumer chooses to share, and our proprietary “zero-knowledge” solution gives the individual the only key to their data, ensuring no outside party can access their personal information — not even FigLeaf.
Learn more about our product here: www.figleafapp.com
When privacy is a choice, humanity is free.