• Excellent knowledge of the principles of graphic design and typography, and demonstrable experience of practising these within the bounds of a range of clients.
• An outstanding portfolio demonstrating creativity, design and layout abilities.
• The ability to work with our other Creatives to help create or complete dynamic campaigns with a creative vision that meets the client’s objectives.
• Liaising with Senior Creatives to ensure project requests are delivered within a timely and efficient manner.
• The ability to handle multiple projects and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, whilst still delivering high-quality results.
• Working with our newly developed brand assets and guidelines and executing across all the various touchpoints.
• Collaborating with the team across all points of campaigns and projects.
• Taking on projects from initial brief and concept through to final delivery.
• Being fully competent (as a minimum) in Adobe Creative Suite including: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat as a minimum
• Animation skills considered a significant bonus, but not essential
• Ideally skilled with Web UI Design
• Intermediate English (written and spoken)
• Very warm and friendly working environment
• Continuous professional competencies development and professional growth opportunities
• Free external and internal professional trainings and certifications
• Foreign languages learning in the company office (different levels of language skills; etc.)
• Ukrainian labor legislation guarantees
• Annual paid vacations (20 working days)
• Medical insurance and health protection programs
• Compensation of the transport expenses for candidates from other cities invited to our Kyiv office for an interview
• Corporate / team / special events
• Challenging work in international professional environment
• Own restaurant in our office
• Sport activities in our office gym with a personal coach (yoga, boxing, etc.)
Working within the creative team, you’ll be creating design work alongside our team of Creatives working across a variety of marketing campaigns. You will be working with a new product and new brand and you’ll need to have a passion for incredible design and typography (and a flair for animation) and superb attention to detail and able to work within, and expand an existing brand guide as we evolve and develop the brand into the wider market.
We’re proud to build innovative, globally known software products for the Mac market. With a focus on the security, privacy & performance optimisation industry, we provide both software and exceptional customer service and support to a community of 1.5+ million users.
We are a team of passionate, energetic and committed people who are reaching the implementation phase of the total transformation of our business. This is an extraordinarily exciting time for us, with major changes and opportunities being harnessed across our company. It’s the perfect time to join us.
With Silicon Valley style offices and great perks, we are a fun loving and friendly team, and we’ll make every effort to make sure you feel at home with us from day one.