Zelh is a fast-growing, passionate outsourcing company.
Our mission is to be the most reliable logistics and IT provider in the industry by offering and maintaining consistently high-quality services.
Our Recruitment department is extremely growing and we are looking for new teammates to help resolve our duties. The main directions are sourcing and assisting. We are hard workers, initiative, and result-oriented. If you are interested in sourcing/recruiting (non-IT) — welcome to apply.
- Work closely with recruiters, hiring managers
- Create employee search maps;
- Contact past applicants for new job opportunities
- Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals
- Log candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System and other internal databases
- Conduct initial screening of candidates (immediately reject irrelevant ones as much as possible);
- Communicate with candidates (communicate with cold and warm candidates, write letters based on recruiter’s templates).
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Identify future hiring needs and proactively source potential hires
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics, like source of hire and time-to-fill
- A supportive team
- PE Accounting
- Competitive Salary in USD
- Office or Hydrid mode of work (2 time per week work from our office)
- 15+ business days of paid time off
- Team building and corporate events
- Equipment provided
- Fragrant coffee from the barista in the office
- 2+ years of experience in sourcing
- Experience with the logistics domain will be a plus
- English level — upper-intermediate or higher
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge)
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Must be intuitive, able to anticipate needs and develop solutions