• 2+ years of professional experience in QA (or graduation of QA courses with honour);
• Attention to details and accuracy.
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum;
• Excellent Jira skills;
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented;
• Intermediate English.
• Close cooperation with development team;
• Dynamic and challenging tasks;
• Flexible working hours, remote work opportunity;
• Professional growth.
• Manual QA according to product requirements;
• Write and maintain checklists and test scenarios;
• Communicate with team members on a daily basis;
• Participate in meetings (daily stand-ups, demo and knowledge sharing sessions).
We are looking for strong middle QA to join a team of QA engineers.
Clients are from USA. These are technological startups from different domain areas (social, education, fin tech, medicine, B2B). Average duration of the project is 6 months.
You will participate in one or in several projects in parallel.
Teams of developers are redistributed — from different regions of Ukraine.
Development process — Agile.
We cover English classes, ISTQB certification, team buildings, participation in local conferences.
We have enough tasks to make you busy full time and for long term.
To apply, please send your CV as a PDF file to email email@example.com