• Angular 6
• Experience working with APIs (eg: REST, graphQL)
• Experience building responsive websites and progressive web apps
• Proficient in web development tools and debugging
• Understanding of Single Page Application
• Team collaboration and Agile skills
• Intermediate spoken and written English communication skills
• Ability to benchmark, analyse and implement new technologies
• Experience in chrome extensions or mobile apps development
• Experience working in high-performing, Agile development teams
• Close cooperation with development team and client
• Dynamic and challenging tasks
• Professional growth
• We cover English classes, certification, team buildings, participation in local conferences
• You can work remotely
• Development of new functionality;
• Participation in daily/planning/demo sessions with the team;
• Brainstorming solutions for challenging tasks.
FULL TIME | REMOTE WORK | LONG TERM.
On behalf of Boostr company, Zazmic is looking for Angular Developers to join a team on a full-time basis.
Boostr is the only solution built specifically for media and ad sales teams by ad sales experts. Frustrated by expensive, generic RMS tools, boostr’s founders are on a mission to solve the most important problems for media companies. Boostr’s customers save time, improve forecast accuracy, and close more business.
You will be a part of redistributed team of specialists, working closely with the client to build the next generation application for media companies. Project requires development and maintenance of integrations and APIs.
You can grow as a tech lead. There are opportunities of business trips to USA.
Our retention department will work with you on your professional growth plan and will help you to be on-boarded to the team.