• PostreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL
• RSpec, Capybara, Cucumber
• Capistrano, Nginx, Redis, Unicorn, Puma, Ubuntu, AWS, Heroku
• Database knowledge, preferably with relational and non-relational databases
• Experience implementing APIs.
• Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
• Knowledge of server management (deployment, monitoring, optimizing, etc.) a plus
• Good knowledge in backend infrastructure technologies like Linux, AWS, Continuous Integration/Delivery, Docker
• Prior experience with source control tools — Git, Github
• Loves working in an Agile environment
• Disciplined approach to automated testing and quality assurance
• Very good communication skills, high proficiency in English
Work in a friendly team of family type, interesting projects.
The ability to work remotely.
Flexible working hours.
Possibility of professional growth.
Waiting for your CV, join the team of professionals!