• Good experience with Magento 2 and understanding of its architecture and best practices;
• Understanding of Magento Design Fallback System;
• Experience in creating and customization Magento themes
• Understanding of OOP and basic design patterns.
• Magento2 back end
• Google Cloud, Docker
• Payment systems (Stripe, PayPal)
• Integrations — Algolia, Shopify
• Intermediate spoken and written English communication skills
• Close cooperation with development team and client
• Dynamic and challenging tasks
• Professional growth
• We cover English classes, certification, team buildings, participation in local conferences
• You can work remotely
• Development of new functionality
• Participation in daily/planning/demo sessions with the team
• Brainstorming solutions for challenging tasks
HOURLY RATE | REMOTE WORK | LONG TERM.
On behalf of Foray company, Zazmic is looking for Magento Developers to join a team.
You will be a part of redistributed team of specialists, working closely with the client to build a great wine delivery service. Project requires development and maintenance of integrations and APIs.
Foray is an e-commerce website where customers can buy design clothes. What makes it unique is that its users can check infuencer’s page on a website and see how the chosen clothes will fit with different accessories, shoes etc. As well to found out what clothes is trendy according to instagram celebrities’ choice.
We cover English classes, certification, team buildings, participation in local conferences.
The team is redistributed, you can work remotely.
Our retention department, who will work with you on your professional growth plan and will help you to be on-boarded to the team.