• 2+ years of professional experience in web development
• Ruby on Rails 4/5, Sidekiq
• Experience working with PostgreSQL
• Experience in Test Driven Development
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum
• Excellent Jira skills
• Intermediate English communication skills
• Practical experience with Google Cloud or Amazon AWS
• Redis, MongoDB, GraphQL
• API experience:
— Google DFP, Operative.ONE, Rubycon, ADX
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
• Attention to details and accuracy
• Close cooperation with development team and client;
• Dynamic and challenging tasks;
• Flexible working hours, remote work opportunity;
• Professional growth.
• Development of new functionality;
• Participation in daily/planning/demo sessions with the team;
• Brainstorming solutions for challenging tasks.
FULL TIME | REMOTE WORK | LONG TERM.
On behalf of Boostr boostr.com, Zazmic is looking for Ruby on Rails Developers to join a team on a full-time basis.
Boostr is the only CRM solution built specifically for media and ad sales teams by ad sales experts. Frustrated by expensive, generic CRM tools, boostr’s founders are on a mission to solve the most important problems for media companies. Boostr’s customers save time, improve forecast accuracy, and close more business.
You will be a part of redistributed team of specialists, working closely with the client to build the next generation application for media companies. Project requires development and maintenance of integrations and APIs.