• 2+ years of professional experience in AQA (Java)
• Selenium IDE and webdriver
• Good knowledge of the database
• Attention to details and accuracy
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum
• Upper — intermediate English
• Excellent soft skills
— сalm and balanced team player
• Close cooperation with development team
• Dynamic and challenging tasks
• Flexible working hours, remote work opportunity
• Professional growth
— Think of other venues besides functional testing to ensure the application is of quality
— Code coverage (FE and BE)
— Web crawlers / spiders
— Regression testing
FULL TIME | REMOTE WORK | LONG TERM.
On behalf of Boostr company, Zazmic is looking for Automation QA to join a team on a full-time basis.
Boostr is the only solution built specifically for media and ad sales teams by ad sales experts. Frustrated by expensive, generic RMS tools, boostr’s founders are on a mission to solve the most important problems for media companies. Boostr’s customers save time, improve forecast accuracy, and close more business.
You will be a part of redistributed team of specialists, working closely with the client to build the next generation application for media companies. Project requires development and maintenance of integrations and APIs.
You can grow as a tech lead. There are opportunities of business trips to USA.
Our retention department will work with you on your professional growth plan and will help you to be on-boarded to the team.