● 3+ years of full-time work experience as a backend software engineer
● Comfortable working with databases including schema design, and query optimizations. Plus: Experience
working with MongoDB.
● Have a passion for efficient and well written code
● Complex software systems development with production quality deployment, monitoring and reliability
● Ability to decompose complex business problems and collaborate in solving them
● Comfort with ambiguity and rapidly changing requirements
● Growth mindset. Collaboration with a healthy balance of humility and confidence
● Plus: Familiar with Microservices, Google Cloud Platform is preferred
We look for a team leader who can relate positively to and engage with a wide range of people.
He or she should have strong self-motivation skills, being a reliable and flexible team-player who is ready to work in an Agile environment. We seek the professional with high attention to details, a sense of ownership, and responsibility. We’re looking for the champion who loves coding, learns all the time, and can’t wait to let us know about the latest cool tool he has tried.
● We let our specialists be themselves, feel valued, supported, learn and grow to build your future self.
● Create and operate in a lean software development lifecycle; code, test, release, improve.
● Become a part of core engineering team members to lay the engineering foundation
● You should be technically fluent and bring your ideas of driving the team to a higher level of operation.
● You will be improving our development approach and defining our strategy to achieve the product goals.
● You will be a mentor for our senior developers and drive the scope of releases in our sprint planning.
Sounding Board helps growing companies develop their leaders through tech-enabled leadership coaching.
By combining the best-qualified coaches and software tools, we are giving companies the opportunity to provide personalized 1:1 development to any leader, regardless of their title. This win-win strategy means companies get immediate business impact and employees get developed and invested in.
By providing companies with access to great leadership coaches and giving them software to manage the coaching engagement, we hope to give people the structure they need without having to do all the work.