● 3+ years of full-time work experience as a backend software engineer
● Comfortable working with databases including schema design, and query optimizations. Plus: Experience
working with MongoDB.
● Have a passion for efficient and well written code
● Complex software systems development with production quality deployment, monitoring and reliability
● Ability to decompose complex business problems and collaborate in solving them
● Comfort with ambiguity and rapidly changing requirements
● Growth mindset. Collaboration with a healthy balance of humility and confidence
● Plus: Familiar with Microservices, Google Cloud Platform is preferred
● Be yourself, feel valued, supported, learn and grow to build your future self
● Create and operate in a lean software development lifecycle; code, test, release, improve
● Rare opportunity to be a part of core engineering team members to lay the engineering foundation
● Responsive Web & Mobile Apps: Build with ReactJs, NodeJs, MongoDB, all on Google Cloud Platform
● Deliver today, Design for future: Own the efficiency of each line of code to tell the story of future
● End to end ownership: Have influence on everything from design to finished product
● Focus on Process, Learning & Iteration: Collaborate with product managers, designers and customers
● Ship great software quickly: You will build user-facing products and see the impact immediately
Workplaces are evolving. Sounding Board helps leaders evolve!
Sounding Board is modernizing the leadership development practice. We’re a rapidly growing, venture backed startup that has raised funding led by Bloomberg Beta, Precursor Ventures and numerous angel investors. Several Unicorn companies thrive on the Sounding Board Platform for their business leadership’s success. We’re also one among the top 7 HRTech startups incubated by SAP.iO foundry in San Francisco.
We have a canvas ready for exceptionally ambitious backend software engineers to build a fast and scalable platform. This is a key role in the core engineering team that drives the vision and mission of the company forward. You will be central to building and delivering the product roadmap.