• 3+ years of professional experience in web development;
• Ruby on Rails 4/5, Sidekiq;
• Experience working with PostgreSQL;
• Experience in Test Driven Development;
• Understanding of Agile/Kanban;
• Intermediate English communication skills.
• Practical experience with Google Cloud or Amazon AWS;
• Experience with Angular 6;
• Redis, MongoDB, GraphQL;
• API experience;
• Google DFP, Operative.ONE, Rubycon, ADX;
• Strong communication and problem solving skills;
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented;
• Attention to details and accuracy.
• Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world
• Team — 30 strong middle-senior developers;
• More than 50 clients (VEVO, EAGames, Bustle, Yieldmo etc.);
• Close cooperation with development team and client;
• Dynamic and challenging tasks;
• Professional growth;
• We cover English classes, certification, team buildings, participation in local conferences.
• Development of new functionality;
• Participation in daily/planning/demo sessions with the team;
• Brainstorming solutions for challenging tasks.
Boostr is a venture backed enterprise software company building solutions for the media & advertising industry. Frustrated by generic, horizontal CRM products, the founders decided to build the platform they wish they had as operators at Yahoo. We started with a CRM platform that’s disrupting how media sales teams are managed resulting in time savings, increased forecast accuracy and revenue growth. Then we introduced an Order Management (OMS) product disrupting the market with the first omni-channel solution. Now we’re the only platform with a single CRM+OMS to manage the entire workflow. The best part, we’re just getting started and have an exciting roadmap of new products and features that will change the advertising world.
— We’re inventing what the future looks like enabling our customers to realize their GTM strategies
— 5 years young
— 60+ employees — 30 on technical team
— $13m + in funding, inclusive of a $7M Series A in July 2020, from Vocap Investment Partners, Bertelsmann Digital Media, Lightspeed, WGI, C2Ventures, Math Capital and the “who’s who” of media insiders
— We work with industry leaders — Buzzfeed, Outfront, Electronic Arts, Vevo, Complex, Match Media, Axios
— Growing over 100% YoY
For the technical:
This is not your ordinary application. You will be working with Silicon valley insiders that have built database internals (Postgres), and enterprise scale systems such as Salesforce and Siebel systems. You will be building the next generation of enterprise level infrastructure. You will be implementing and testing more than just another web site. You will be learning techniques that allow an infrastructure to scale to 1000’s of B2B customers and 100,000s of users. The infrastructure will allow those customers to define their own custom fields, define their own algorithms, organize their UI’s etc.. Much like most other SaaS solutions Boostr will scale to a level that is not typically seen in a web app.
You will be working on:
Configurable UI — allowing the customers to define their own UI
Self describing API’s — these allow for the Configurable UI to understand what the UI is capable of.
Going beyond a ORM (Object relationship model)
Scale of the infrastructure to N-level.