• 2+ years of professional experience in web development;
• Ruby on Rails 4/5, Sidekiq;
• Experience working with PostgreSQL;
• Experience in Test Driven Development;
• Understanding of Agile/Kanban;
• Excellent Jira skills;
• Intermediate English communication skills.
• Practical experience with Google Cloud or Amazon AWS;
• Experience with Angular 6;
• Redis, MongoDB, GraphQL;
• API experience;
• Google DFP, Operative.ONE, Rubycon, ADX;
• Strong communication and problem solving skills;
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented;
• Attention to details and accuracy.
• Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world
• Team — 30 strong middle-senior developers;
• More than 50 clients (VEVO, EAGames, Bustle, Yieldmo etc.);
• Close cooperation with development team and client;
• Dynamic and challenging tasks;
• Professional growth;
• We cover English classes, certification, team buildings, participation in local conferences.
• Development of new functionality;
• Participation in daily/planning/demo sessions with the team;
• Brainstorming solutions for challenging tasks.
FULL TIME | REMOTE WORK | LONG TERM.
On behalf of Boostr company, Zazmic is looking for Ruby on Rails Developers to join a team on a full-time basis.
Boostr is the only solution built specifically for media and ad sales teams by ad sales experts. Frustrated by expensive, generic RMS tools, boostr’s founders are on a mission to solve the most important problems for media companies. Boostr’s customers save time, improve forecast accuracy, and close more business.
You will be a part of redistributed team of specialists, working closely with the client to build the next generation application for media companies. Project requires development and maintenance of integrations and APIs.
You can grow as a tech lead. There are opportunities of business trips to USA.
Our retention department will work with you on your professional growth plan and will help you to be on-boarded to the team.