You’re not building for 20 million users. You’re building for one — 20 million times.
When you can tackle new challenges and take ownership of your work, the opportunities to make a personal impact are limitless.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online fashion platform, with 20 million active customers in 15 countries. Our department has built our platform in-house, using Open Source (zalando.github.io/) and cutting-edge technologies such as Scala, Cassandra, Clojure, and React.js. You can see what technologies we are using on our Tech Radar — zalando.github.io/tech-radar/.
We believe by working in small, agile, multi-disciplinary, autonomous teams, and living Radical Agility — a methodology built on trust and backed by an architecture that lets us move fast while keeping complexity low — teams can leverage their creativity and solve hard problems in original ways. Learn more about radical agility — zln.do/2×4sX5Y.
There’s always more to play for in one of our 7 tech hubs in Europe.
Zalando offers you:
1. the opportunity to work in-house on a product and often with Open-Source.
2. a strong community including self-organized guilds, internal tech talks, training initiatives, and more.
3. a competitive salary, pension matching (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), and an employee share program.
4. paid time off, volunteering time off, flexible schedules, and sabbaticals.
5. learning and development resources, internal and external trainings.
6. a lot more — check out zln.do/2vJQapP to find your place at Zalando.