• 4+ successful years experience in a relevant role
• Experience with agile/scrum process and continuous deployment
• Nice to have experience with creating front-end layers for JEE applications using JSP
• Good verbal and written English communication skills
• Transform visual designs and wireframes into working products
• Test and QA your work with a high level of attention to detail
• Troubleshoot and solve technical issues as needed
• Consistently deliver high-quality products on time
• Nice to have eCommerce experience
• Nice to have SAP Hybris experience
• Comfortable researching and adopting new web technologies
• We are offering a sign-on bonus from now through the end of August 2021
• Experience working with US clients
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Working at a company with financial stability
• Career path planning in Engineering
• Unlimited PTO
• Budget for certifications and IT conferences
• Friendly team to work with around the world
Our company is built on making clients happy! We create an environment that brings out the best in everyone. Everyone gets a say on providing solutions, has high expectations, and thrives on learning to exceed client expectations.
Competitive salary. Compensation that shows how much we value you.
Professional Growth. We offer the ability to attend internal and external courses, conferences, and meet-ups. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
Fun. We organize team buildings, parties, and various team activities to boost our collaboration.
solutions for clients
• Partner with other Engineers for QA, Project Management, and troubleshooting
• Participate in stand-up meetings, conference calls, track your time, and work through story
assigned to you within a Jira instance.
B2B e-commerce implementation
Average team size:
Clients: North America
Ability to work on different projects