• Understanding Linux and 2+ year of relevant experience
• Basic knowledge in Amazon services (VPC, EC2, RDS, S3, ECS)
• Ability to troubleshoot platform issues ranging from system resources to application stack traces
• Know at least one programming language (e.g. Groovy, Java, Python)
• Understand how does servlet container work (e.g. Tomcat); how to find and trace server logs
• Good to have one or more of the following: Jenkins, Bash, Sonar, Nginx
• Upper-Intermediate English communication skills (speaking, writing and reading)
• Nice to have: Docker, K8s, SAP Cloud, Jira, Confluence, PCI, E-commerce, Hybris, Terraform, Packer
• We are offering a sign-on bonus from now through the end of August 2021
• Experience working with US clients
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Working at a company with financial stability
• Unlimited PTO
• Budget for certifications and IT conferences
• Friendly team to work with around the world
Our company is built on making clients happy! We create an environment that brings out the best in everyone. Everyone gets a say on providing solutions, has high expectations, and thrives on learning to exceed client expectations.
Competitive salary. Compensation that shows how much we value you.
Professional Growth. We offer the ability to attend internal and external courses, conferences, and meet-ups. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
Fun. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.
• CI/CD process automation and support to enable team delivery
• Configure tools for monitoring, logging
• System troubleshooting and problem-solving across application
• Infrastructure automation, maintenance, and optimization
We’re looking for a DevOps / Cloud Engineer to work on large-scale e-commerce (Hybris) project(s) implementation for our clients. You will be working with a team of e-commerce experts globally distributed in Europe and North America.